Facebook Comments for WordPress 3.1.3
This WordPress plugin integrates the Facebook commenting system into the blog
Users with no Facebook account can post comments with a valid email address.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Styles can all be customized to fit your site's theme
- Number of comments displayed can be adjusted
- Option to post comments directly to a user's Facebook profile page
- Comments can be included on pages only, posts only or both
- Comments can be shown in chronological order or with the most recent comments first
- Facebook comments can be attached to WordPress comments or inserted manually anywhere in your theme
- WordPress comments can be hidden on pages/posts where Facebook comments are enabled
- Comment counts on pages/posts reflect both the Facebook and WordPress comments
- Email notifications can be sent whenever a comment is posted
- Like button can be hidden if required
Facebook Comments for WordPress
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Feature: Dark style now available for dark sites with the v2 comment system ("v2 only" option).
- Bug fix: Fixed a bug that was causing comment caching to be slow.