Facebook (WordPress Plugin) 1.5.5
Facebook's official WordPress plugin, allowing proper and top-of-the-line integration of various Facebook features on a WordPress site
The Facebook WordPress plugin is quite easy to setup, coming packed with a special page in the WP backend, lots of sidebar widgets, and shortcodes as well.
Just drop in your Facebook API credentials and setup how and where you want Facebook buttons to show up, along with other more complex cross-posting features.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Admin interface panel for configuring the plugin
- Lots of sidebar widget
- Lots of shortcodes
- Facebook Comments system
- Support for the Open Graph protocol
- Recommendations bar & box
- Support for all the official Facebook buttons (Send, Follow, Like)
- Facebook Timeline integration
- Facebook Insights support
- Embed Facebook posts
- Facebook cross-posting
Facebook (WordPress Plugin)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Update Facebook SDK for PHP app secret proof and signed request handling
- Add empty directory index files to prevent autoindex files and exposed server directories
- Replace deprecated $wpdb->escape() with esc_sql()