The editorial calendar improves any blog that plans posts in advance, has an overflow of new posts or takes contributions from multiple users.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Editorial Calendar":
· Drag and drop publishing date editing.
· Edit and arrange post titles.
· Easily see the status of all posts.
· Simple draft management.
· View posts from all authors at once.
· View scheduled posts and when they'll be posted.
· WordPress 2.8.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The calendar is now more careful about PHP warnings so it still works if the blog is set to show PHP warnings.
· The unit tests are now using the correct CSS reference so they show up properly.