Editorial Calendar 3.3
A WordPress plugin that implements a new way for managing blog content
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Drag and drop publishing date editing.
- Edit and arrange post titles.
- Easily see the status of all posts.
- Simple draft management.
- View posts from all authors at once.
- View scheduled posts and when they'll be posted.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.1
- The calendar now adds the category slugs for each post as a class for the line of that post in the calendar.
- The calendar has a new option called edcal_custom_posts_public to control if the calendar shows for private custom posts or not.