Using shortcodes, the admin can add PayPal buy buttons on pages or posts.
The plugin allows the admin to add the buy buttons, the user needs to create the product description pages/posts by himself.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "DigiShop (WordPress)":
· Easy to use
· Downloads links are served from the main domain
· When download link is clicked the download dialog is shown i.e. the file does not show within the browser (forced download)
· Handles PayPal Live and Sanbox
· Functionality to enable/disable products (when a product is disabled the buy now link will not be shown and the file can't be downloaded even with the download link)
· Customize the text for the successful and unsuccessful transaction
· In case of a failed transaction the email is sent to the admin so he can handle the failed transaction manually
· Short codes are just ready to copied and pasted into your pages
· There is a button in edit page/post that allows you to choose a product to insert
· WordPress 2.0.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed when updating a product the status message was showing as error that happened only when replacing the filename.