Plenty of changes are made, primordially to ease handling for non-experienced WordPress users.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Dashboard Tweaks":
· Changes default site logo
· Hide useless admin menu bar options
· Hide all links to the WP Codex
· Linkify site name
· Colorize plugin page for differentiating between active/disabled plugins
· Customize the footer text
· Add custom favicon for the WP backend
· Changes page (tab) title
· Smaller page heading size
· Colorize active menu items
· WordPress 3.3 or higher
· Plugin not supported anymore.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed version to show compatibility with WordPress release 3.4.1.