It features a CAPTCHA system, hidden text, field validation, moderation and others.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "DMSGuestbook":
· Every guestbook have his own language template
· Make your own language template in few minutes
· Set mandatory fields where user must be filled out
· Simple work on the attitudes over front-end (e.g. text color, guestbook width, border color...)
· Extended attitude possibility over the CSS file
· Preset DMSGuestbook caption text in different languages (e.g: german, english, swissgerman ...)
· Set text hidden in the DMSGuestbook (e.g. ip address)
· Captcha antispam (image, mathematically, reCAPTCHA)
· Manage the DMSGuestbook user entries. (e.g. name, message, url, ip address)
· Sidebar widget
· Email notification when guestbook post was to submit
· Administrator can review posts before shown this
· Create your own guestbook template (beta)
· Administrator can search entries in guestbook
· Gravatar function
· Multiple guestbooks
· Define a selectbox and fill this with your own data
· SuperGuestbook: One guestbook can have more than one language
· WordPress 2.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed adding widget if more than one sidebar is available.