It features a CAPTCHA system, hidden text, field validation, moderation and others.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "DMSGuestbook":
- Every guestbook have his own language template
- Make your own language template in few minutes
- Set mandatory fields where user must be filled out
- Simple work on the attitudes over front-end (e.g. text color, guestbook width, border color...)
- Extended attitude possibility over the CSS file
- Preset DMSGuestbook caption text in different languages (e.g: german, english, swissgerman ...)
- Set text hidden in the DMSGuestbook (e.g. ip address)
- Captcha antispam (image, mathematically, reCAPTCHA)
- Manage the DMSGuestbook user entries. (e.g. name, message, url, ip address)
- Sidebar widget
- Email notification when guestbook post was to submit
- Administrator can review posts before shown this
- Create your own guestbook template (beta)
- Administrator can search entries in guestbook
- Gravatar function
- Multiple guestbooks
- Define a selectbox and fill this with your own data
- SuperGuestbook: One guestbook can have more than one language
- Fixed adding widget if more than one sidebar is available.