It basically adds interfaces to database tables on pages, dashboard, posts and custom menu groups within admin, to manage data.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "DB Toolkit":
- Rebuilt Visual forms and reports builder
- Templates for output
- Field Specific configuration
- Application Export and Import
- Data importing via CSV files
- Report Exporting in PDF and CSV
- Multi Interface Layouts using clusters
- Userbase Access Control now Bundled
- Fixed many bugs that made it break in 3.5.1.
- Made some improvements to have version 0.4 (Some uge changes in that one).