Admins can easily create their own slideshow and embed it in minutes inside a post or page.
This is actually an evolution of the Cyclone Slider.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Cyclone Slider 2":
· Embed multiple slideshows on the same page
· Each slideshow has its own shortcode system
· Easy to customize
· Slide transition effects
· Backend drag and drop GUI
· Easy slides arranging
· WordPress 3.3.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fix to allow small images to be inserted.
· Improved cyclone_settings.
· Improved slideshow not found message.
· Updated Cycle 2 JS files.
· Added plugin version to fix caching problem on JS and CSS.