This allows you to sort posts and create custom post listings.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Custom Field Taxonomies":
· meta_filter_box() generates an advanced meta search box
· meta_cloud() displays all the tags for a selected taxonomy (can also be restricted by author)
· get_linked_meta() works just like getpostmeta() with the difference that the values are links, not text
· get_meta_taxonomies() returns all defined taxonomies as an associative array
· get_meta_title() return the current key and value to be used as the page title
· is_meta() is a conditional tag that indicates if you're on a meta taxonomy page
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· More detailed error messages.
· Convert to any taxonomy with 'show_ui' => true.