Custom Contact Forms description
A plugin for handling and displaying custom web forms in WordPress
Developed after Fast Secure Contact Forms or Contact Form 7, great WP plugins for adding custom forms on WP pages, the plugin adds extra customization fields, for even a more accurate integration process.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Custom Contact Forms":
- Saved Form Submission dashboard widget!
- All form submissions saved and displayed in admin panel as well as emailed to you
- Instantly attach a dropdown with all the countries or all the US States - fixed fields
- Import and export forms/fields/styles/etc. with ease!
- This plugin can now be translated in to different languages.
- Error messages can be customized for each field
- Choose between XHTML or HTML. All code is clean and valid!
- Create unlimited forms
- Create unlimited fields
- Required Fields
- A dashboard widget that displays the latest form submissions
- Custom Contact Forms now uses PHPMailer and thus supports STMP and SSL
- Have your contact forms send mail to multiple email addresses
- Create text fields, textareas, checkboxs, and dropdown fields!
- Custom HTML Forms Feature - if you are a web developer you can write your own form html and use this plugin simply to process your form requests. Comes with a few useful features.
- Displays forms in theme files as well as pages and posts.
- Set a different destination email address for each form
- Customize every aspect of fields and forms: titles, labels, maxlength, initial value, form action, form method, form style, and much more
- Create checkboxes, textareas, text fields, etc.
- Captcha and "Are You Human?" spam blockers included and easily attached to any form
- Create custom styles in the style manager to change the appearance of your forms: borders, font sizes, colors, padding, margins, background, and more
- You can create unlimited styles to use on as many forms as you want without any knowledge of css or html.
- Show a stylish JQuery form thank you message or use a custom thank you page.
- Custom error pages for when forms are filled out incorrectly
- Option to have forms remember field values for when users hit the back button after an error
- Easily report bugs and suggest features
- Script in constant development - version released every week
- Easily process your forms with 3rd party sites like Infusionsoft or Aweber
- Set a custom thank you page for each form or use the built in thank you page popover with a custom thank you message
- Detailed guide for using the plugin as well as default content to help you understand how to use Custom COntact Forms
- Stylish field tooltips powered by jquery
- Manage options for your dropdowns and radio fields in an easy to use manager
- Popover forms with Jquery (Coming soon!)
- Free unlimited support
- AJAX enabled admin panel
- Assign different CSS classes to each field.
- Ability to disable JQuery if it is conflicting with other plugins.
- Uses UTF8 character set so non-english characters are easily used!
- Updated to fix Firefox tooltip bug.