All configuration is done from a page in the administration dashboard panel.
Template tags are also available for those who need complete customization.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Creative Commons Configurator":
· Configuration page in the WordPress administration panel. No manual editing of files is needed for basic usage.
· License selection by using the web-based license selection API from CreativeCommons.org.
· The license information can be reset at any time. This action also removes the options that are stored in the WordPress database.
· The HTML head area of the every blog page (this is for search engine bots only. Not visible to human visitors).
· The Atom, RSS 2.0 and RDF (RSS 1.0) feeds through the Creative Commons RSS module, which validates properly. This option is compatible only with WordPress 2 or newer due to technical reasons. It will not appear on versions older than 2.0.
· Displays a block with license information under the published content. Basic customization (license information and formatting) is available through the configuration panel.
· Some template tags are provided for use in your theme templates.
· The plugin is ready for localization.
· WordPress 1.5.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Released under the Apache License v2
· Added readme.txt for WordPress plugin repository