The plugin allows webmasters to comply with the latest cookie regulations in the EU zone.
This small message can be customized in the backend, under the "Settings" tab.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "EU Cookie Law Compliance":
· Caching systems friendly
· Configurable warning message
· Google Analytics integrated
· Q-Translate integrated
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated Google Analytics communications to version 5.3.8
· Added the option to choose if the Google Analytics script is executed from the header or the footer (by default the footer)
· Fixed cookie-less Google Analytics to show a different location then where the user is (like with the normal GA)
· Gave Google Analytics a seperate settings page
· Added on the Pop-up Settings page an option to set your own CSS rules for the bottom bar, when nothing is set yet it will load the default CSS rules