Conditional CAPTCHA for Wordpress 3.7
A CAPTCHA system for WordPress
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- If a spam detection plugin identifies a comment as spam, it will ask the commenter to complete a simple CAPTCHA.
- If they fail, then the comment will be automatically discarded or trashed (and won't clutter up your spam queue).
- If they pass, it will be allowed into the spam queue (or approved, if you so choose).
- Meanwhile, genuine commenters (i.e., those not flagged by Akismet) will be able to comment on your site hassle-free.
Conditional CAPTCHA for Wordpress
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for the new No CAPTCHA ReCAPTCHA.