Conditional CAPTCHA currently supports spam filters like TypePad AntiSpam and Akismet.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Conditional CAPTCHA for Wordpress":
· If a spam detection plugin identifies a comment as spam, it will ask the commenter to complete a simple CAPTCHA.
· If they fail, then the comment will be automatically discarded or trashed (and won't clutter up your spam queue).
· If they pass, it will be allowed into the spam queue (or approved, if you so choose).
· Meanwhile, genuine commenters (i.e., those not flagged by Akismet) will be able to comment on your site hassle-free.
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
· PHP 5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bugfix: make sure that WordPress can set commenter cookies when a CAPTCHA is completed correctly.