A plugin to encourage user feedback on WordPress articles
This link is different from the homepage URL that linkifies the username (WordPress standard practice).
To work properly, the user must have a content syndication feed enabled on his home site (RSS or Atom).
CommentLuv will retrieve the latest articles from the feed and embed it as a list underneath the comment field. The commenter can then choose which of those articles he wants to link back to.
If he does not think the URLs to which he can link back are relevant, he can opt out of and publish a normal comment instead.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Administration page for customizing settings
- Control how the CommentLuv button looks like
- Track an user's CommentLuv links
- Choose from a list of recent links to which to link back to
- Run CommentLuv on posts and pages
- I18n ready
- Premium version features:
- Dofollow control
- Choose from up to 5 favorite pages
- Users that share the post on social networks will have more linkback options to choose from next time
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.93.2
- get_user_by_email removed from functions.