The user can configure the plugin to have private to-do lists for each user or for all users to share a to-do list.
The shared to-do list has a variety of settings available. He can assign tasks to a specific user (includes a setting to email a new task to its' assigned user) and have only those tasks assigned viewable to a user.
The user can also assign different permission levels using capabilities. There are also settings to show deadline and progress fields.
A page is added under the Tools menu to manage items and they are also listed on a dashboard widget. He can manage the settings from under the Settings menu.
A sidebar widget is available along with a shortcode [todolist], to display the to-do list items anywhere on the site.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added ability to select multiple categories to display in Dashboard Widget
· Added setting for the From email address
· Added Post Planner URL to assigned user email if Post Planner integration is enabled
· Fixed sorting by Date Added
· Fixed [todolist] list format HTML when categories are enabled and to only show category headings when sort order is set to category
· Fixed jQuery 1.9 deprecated functions
· Adjusted table heading widths in backend