It also adds a sidebar widget to the WP sidebar, from which future events can be shown.
Just edit or add a new post after installing the plugin, no notice that posts are published as future upcoming events or reminders.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Calendar Posts":
· Adds Date Picker (jQuery) box to 'edit post mode'.
· Up to 10 different dates can be set for one post.
· Configurable widget to choose how the sidebar calendar will look.
· CSS customizable through your themes stylesheet. Developers can style the output as they like.
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Last version missed jQuery files. Mistake during upload of the previous version.