Inside a page tree the user can edit pages, view them, add new pages, search them and drag and drop pages to rearrange their order.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "CMS Tree Page View":
· Edit pages
· View pages
· Search pages
· Drag and drop to rearrange/order your pages
· Add pages after or inside a page
· Available for both regular pages and custom posts
· View the site hierarchy directly from the WordPress dashboard
· Support for translation plugin WPML, so you can manage all the languages of a site
· WordPress 3.0 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated German translation.
· Updated POT file for translators.