BulletProof Security .51.4
A plugin to cover some of WordPress' security holes, with support for common hacks like CRLF, CSRF, XSS, RFI, Base64, code and SQL injections
Complete with a huge collection of security checks and protection features, BulletProof Security will make hacking your site a real nightmare for any attacker.
The plugin adds a special zone in the WordPress administration panel where webmasters can build a small firewall withing their WP installation, checking for known security loopholes, fixing common problems and removing any clues an attacker might be able to get about your site.
All in all, a truly "must-have" tool for any WordPress webmaster.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- One-click .htaccess WordPress security protection
- Protects important files like wp-config.php, bb-config.php, php.ini, php5.ini, install.php and readme.html
- One-click website mMaintenance mode (HTTP 503)
- Checks for DB errors off setting
- File and folder permissions check
- Shows comprehensive debug system info
- Built-in .htaccess file editing
- .htaccess backup and restore tool
- Removes WP meta generator tags
- Email alerts
- Translation ready
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version .51.3
- WordPress 4.1 jQuery UI Compatibility Code Correction.
- BPS jQuery UI Dialog Read Me help window position not centered in WordPress 4.1.
- Corrected the BPS jQuery UI Dialog Position Method code by adding the appropriate "my" and "at" options.