Broken Link Checker 1.10.3
A WordPress plugin for monitoring a site, looking for broken links and inform the admin if any are found
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Easy to configure
- Automatically detects links
- Can check links found anywhere on the blog (posts, pages, custom post types, comments, blogroll, custom fields, etc.)
- Support for 404 errors, missing images and bad redirects
- Email notifications
- Can block search crawlers from following the broken link
- Search and filter broken links
Broken Link Checker
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Filter link URLs before displaying them on the "Broken Links" page.