A reservations module for WordPress
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Blackout times are easy to add and manage to restrict reservations.
- Reservation minimum and maximum time limits can be set on a per-resource basis.
- Administrator has power to add and manage an unlimited number of resources. All which can be toggled active and inactive at any point.
- Administrator has control over all reservations and can browse, modify and delete any reservation in the system.
- Administrators can search through the reservation database with a very flexible search tool. Search results can be viewed as HTML, plain-text, XML or CSV.
- Calendars can be viewed in a day/week/month layout.
- Reservations can be set to be approved or not.
- Pro Features:
- Unlimited bookings
- Unlimited schedules
- Integration of payment gateways such as Paypal etc
- Products & services
- Customization of the booking form with custom fields
- Mobile syncing with your iPhone, iPad, Android device and more
- Possibility to edit the thank you text on the confirmation page
- Possibility to edit the confirmation emails
- Multiple configuration options: send admin confirmation email, currency, etc
- Export reservations to your favorite calendar (Outlook, iCal, etc) from the admin back-end or your confirmation email
- Possibility to search reservations by reservation ID
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release: