Allows embedding a booking form and managing the reservations in the WP backend.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Bookings":
· Blackout times are easy to add and manage to restrict reservations.
· Reservation minimum and maximum time limits can be set on a per-resource basis.
· Administrator has power to add and manage an unlimited number of resources. All which can be toggled active and inactive at any point.
· Administrator has control over all reservations and can browse, modify and delete any reservation in the system.
· Administrators can search through the reservation database with a very flexible search tool. Search results can be viewed as HTML, plain-text, XML or CSV.
· Calendars can be viewed in a day/week/month layout.
· Reservations can be set to be approved or not.
· Unlimited bookings
· Unlimited schedules
· Integration of payment gateways such as Paypal etc
· Products & services
· Customization of the booking form with custom fields
· Mobile syncing with your iPhone, iPad, Android device and more
· Possibility to edit the thank you text on the confirmation page
· Possibility to edit the confirmation emails
· Multiple configuration options: send admin confirmation email, currency, etc
· Export reservations to your favorite calendar (Outlook, iCal, etc) from the admin back-end or your confirmation email
· Possibility to search reservations by reservation ID
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved look and feel of reservation details in back-end
· Fixed issue with check availability when viewing a reservation in back-end
· Changed icons to buttons in back-end calendar and schedule views