Better Backgrounds 3.0.7
This is a WordPress plugin for adding extra background management settings
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Have multiple backgrounds.
- Randomly change the background images - once per visitor session (using their cookie), once per page refresh or continuously using a slideshow-like timer.
- Upload background images using the NextGen Gallery plugin (must install first) or manually through FTP uploads
- 3 Layout options - position your background image centered - full width and height of screen - with it scrolling or fixed. Or use the classic layout.
- For backgrounds that scroll with the page, you can set the exact height of background.
- Optionally fade in background dynamically using jQuery.
- Set the background color of the page.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added Chinese language.
- Added Brazilian Portuguese language.
- Removed depreciated add_contextual_help function for WordPress 3.3.
- Moved depreciated wp_enqueue_script call method for WordPress 3.3.