The plugin is very customizable, and allows the webmaster to filter and control what is shown from a user's Flickr account.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Place the [AFG_gallery] shortcode in a page or post.
Here are some key features of "Awesome Flickr Gallery":
· Select number of photos to display on the gallery
· Fast and light
· View full size photos very quickly with easy navigation
· Turn on/off photo titles
· Turn on/off photo descriptions and photo taken date
· Select number of columns to organize photos
· Select background color between White, Black or Transparent based on the theme
· WordPress 3 or higher
· Flickr API key
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Intelligently resize images based on orientation of the image (landscape vs portrait).
· Do not include Colorbox script if it is not enabled.
· Square option for Custom Photo Size gets reset.