It does not directly interact with the theme, some files will need to be edited in the template files.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New action: attachments_extension facilitates Attachments extensions.
· New method width( $size ) to retrieve the width of the current Attachment.
· New method height( $size ) to retrieve the height of the current Attachment.
· New document structure, various additions to documentation.
· Attachments Pro migration script. If you've been waiting to migrate from Attachments Pro please back up your database and run the migration script.