The plugin is powered by the Open Exchange Rates API.
It taps into its JSON feed, to provide up to the moment updated exchange rates.
A shortcode is provided for embedding and dynamically converting between currencies.
There's an admin panel page available as well.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Artiss Currency Converter":
· 150+ currencies supported
· PHP function available for using with templates and themes
· Templated output
· Results caching
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
· PHP 5.2.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated advertising engine code to latest version
· Updated README Parser function name
· Corrected the user permissions
· Added message to admin screen if App Key not set