It will protect the blog from spam by replacing the comment field.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Antispam Bee":
- Anonymous and independent
- Allow comments only in certain language
- Consider comments which are already marked as spam
- Dashboard History Stats
- Block comments and pings from specific countries
- WordPress 3.x ready: Design as well as technical
- Optional strict check for incoming comments
- Email notifications about new spam comments
- Trackback and pingback check
- Spam counter on dashboard
- Quick & Dirty: activate, set settings, done!
- Spam may be marked or deleted immediately
- Automatically cleanup the spam folder
- Saves no data in the database
- Accordingly no outgoing connection
- Very, very fast execution
- No need to adjust any templates
- Clean up after uninstall the plugin
- Dashboard widget changes to work with Statify plugin.