It adds a complex backend interface (but easy to use), which will allow a WP admin to manage a complete classified ads system.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Another WordPress Classifieds Plugin":
· Search ads by city, state, country, username, or keyword
· Allow AdSense ads to be displayed
· Control over HTML use in ads
· Limit the text size of ad postings
· Standard form fields can be enabled or disabled, depending on your needs (title, website, name, country, etc)
· Allow or disallow image posting with ads
· Automatic expiration of ads (free or paid)
· Configurable ad display for AdSense placement
· Ads can have a "Tweet This" button in their layout
· Ads can have a "Share on Facebook" button in their layout
· Ads can be flagged by community for bad/offensive content
· Allow posters to be notified of expiring ads
· Allow admin to be notified when new ads are posted
· Classified ad users can contact the ad poster without exposing the poster's email (blind email system, similar to Craigslist)
· Admin can (optionally) be notified of expiring ads
· Allows for paid or free ads
· Supports PayPal and 2Checkout for paid ads
· Google Checkout support for paid ads also through a Premium Module
· Allow for image posting limits higher than free ads
· Multiple fee scales for posting ads (allows you to have longer ad postings with higher fees)
· Variable ad expiration lengths connected to fee scale
Ad Posting Controls:
· Allow admin to approve ads prior to posting
· Allow admin to approve images prior to posting
· Users can edit or delete their own ads
· Admin can edit or delete all ads in the system
· Secure system gives users a unique editing key to administer their own ads
· Allows for limiting image posting (by image size, height, width and total count if desired)
· Anti-spam checks for all ads posted via Akismet.
· Flagged ads can be viewed separately to determine violations, and then deleted or unflagged.
· Allow image posting or shut it off completely
· Control the number, filesize, height and width of images posted
· Allow for different numbers of images to be posted with paid ads vs. free ads
· Allow for image approval prior to posting
· WordPress 2.7 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated translation files for missing strings.