It uses search engine APIs across the web to include analytics code in the blog, track code and submit sitemaps.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "All in One Webmaster":
· Updates the Asynchronous Tracking snippet to the latest version provided by Google
· getClicky.com analytics option added
· 103Bees.com analytics option added
· XML Sitemap submission to Google.com, Yahoo.com, Bing.com and Ask.com
· Warning/Success/Failure messages added
· Option to add Google, Bing, Yahoo Webmaster Meta-Tag
· Option to add Google Analytics code
· WordPress 3.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a cross scripting security issue.