It comes packed full of features, allowing multiple management options for stored events.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "All-in-One Event Calendar":
· Calendar Features For Users
· Recurring events
· Filtering by event category or tag
· Easy sharing with Google Calendar, Apple iCal, MS Outlook and any other system that accepts iCalendar (.ics) feeds
· Embedded Google Maps
· Color-coded events based on category
· Event-registration ready
· Month and agenda views
· Upcoming Events widget
· Links to filtered calendar views
Features for Website and Blog Owners:
· Import other calendars automatically to display in your calendar
· Categorize and tag imported calendar feeds automatically
· Events from The Events Calendar plugin can also be easily imported
· Each event is SEO-optimized
· Each event links to the original calendar
· The calendar can be embedded into a WordPress page without needing to create template files or modify the theme
· WordPress 3.1.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed problems that were affecting some hosts.