Allows the admin to set how different user groups access and use the site itself.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Advanced Access Manager":
- Filter Admin Menu for specific User Role
- Filter Dashboard Widgets for specific User Role
- Filter List of Metaboxes in Edit Post page for specific User Role
- Add new User Capabilities
- Delete created User Capabilities
- Create new User Roles
- Delete any User Role
- Save current User Roles settings and restore later
- View the list of Posts Pages and Categories in a nice hierarchical tree
- Filter Posts and Post Categories
- Filter Pages and Sub Pages
- Set expiration Date for specific Posts, Pages or even Categories
- Reorganize Order of Main Menu for specific User Role
- Removed Zend Caching mechanism
- Silenced the issue with array_merge in API model
- Removed the ConfigPress reference
- Created ConfigPress PDF Tutorial