Advanced Access Manager 2.8.4
An advanced WordPress plugin for managing user roles, capabilities and post/page access
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Filter Admin Menu for specific User Role
- Filter Dashboard Widgets for specific User Role
- Filter List of Metaboxes in Edit Post page for specific User Role
- Add new User Capabilities
- Delete created User Capabilities
- Create new User Roles
- Delete any User Role
- Save current User Roles settings and restore later
- View the list of Posts Pages and Categories in a nice hierarchical tree
- Filter Posts and Post Categories
- Filter Pages and Sub Pages
- Set expiration Date for specific Posts, Pages or even Categories
- Reorganize Order of Main Menu for specific User Role
Advanced Access Manager
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.7
- Fixed bug with subject managing check
- Fixed bug with update hook
- Fixed issue with extension activation hook
- Added AAM Security Feature