Admin Menu Editor 1.4.1
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Admin Menu Editor 1.4:
- Added a special target page option: "< None >". It makes the selected menu item unclickable. This could be useful for creating menu headers and so on.
- Added a new menu editor colour scheme that's similar to the default WordPress admin colour scheme. Click the "Settings" button next to the menu editor page title to switch colour schemes.
- Fixed strange boxes showing up in the icon selector in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed duplicate top level menus mysteriously disappearing. Now the plugin will properly warn the user that all top level menus must have unique URLs.
- LICENSE TYPE:
Commercial License: PRO version
GPL: GNU General Public License
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Janis Elsts
- C: \ Modules \ WordPress Plugins
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Last updated on September 17th, 2014
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
feature list requirements limitations