ALO EasyMail Newsletter 2.5.04
A WordPress plugin for sending out newsletters
The admin can also manage the subscription list from the backend.
He can also create multiple newsletters that users can sign up for.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Write and send html/text newsletters, simple like writing posts
- Select the recipients to send to: registered users, subscribers, mailing lists
- Batch sending using WP cron system: it sends a number of emails every 10 minutes, until all recipients have been included
- Collect subscribers: on registration form and with an ajax widget/page
- Import/export subscribers: import from existing registered users or from a CSV file
- Create and manage mailing lists: only admin can assign subscribers to them, or subscribers can freely choose them
- Newsletter themes: using html files in plugin or theme folder
- Manage subscribers: search, delete, edit subscription to mailing lists
- Manage capabilities: choose the roles that can send newsletter, manage subscribers and settings
- View sending report: how many subscribers have opened the newsletter
- Multilanguage: set all texts and options, you can write multilanguage newsletters - full integration with WPML, qTranslate
- Debug tool: rather than the recipients, you can send all emails of a newsletter to the author or you can have them recorded into a log file
ALO EasyMail Newsletter
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.5.0
- A /mu-plugins folder containing custom hooks, the alo-easymail_custom-hooks.php is now deprecated
- A hook: 'alo_easymail_bounce_email_unsubscribed'