It supports WSDL 1.1 and SOAP 1.1 protocols over either ZeroMQ or HTTP.
rpclib also comes with a simple framework for creating additional serialization mechanisms.
Here are some key features of "rpclib":
· Deploy services as WSGI applications.
· Handles all (de)serialization.
· On-demand WSDL generation.
· Support for complex class structures.
· Binary attachments.
· Powerful customization features to support many use-cases.
· Doesn't get in the way.
· Python 2.4 up to 2.7
· A WSGI-compliant web server for http services
· lxml for SOAP support
· Still under heavy development.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for non-chunked encoding to WSGI transport.
· Added support for HTML Microformats.
· Added function property to MethodContext that is re-initialized from descriptor.function for each new request. Stay away from descriptor.function unless you understand the consequences.
· String and Unicode models are now separate objects with well-defined (de)serialization behavior.