pyScss compress SCSS code into CSS, allowing Python developers to use SCSS inside their Python apps.
Sass is a Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) metalanguage.
It is a scripting language that is interpreted into CSS.
The module is fully compatible with SCSS (Sass) 3.2.
· Python 2.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· debug_info now properly produces rules that can be used by FireSass and Google Chrome SASS Source Maps.
· Improved memory usage for large sets of files to be used as sprites.
· Warns about IE 4095 maximum number of selectors.
· debug_info prints info as comments if specified as comments.
· Better handling of undefined variables.
· Added CSS filter functions and skewX skewY.
· Command line tool and entry point fixed.