The script will allow developers to keep 2 Mercurial (Hg) source code repos in sync, even if hosted on different servers.
The sync operation is fairly simple, relying on one simple Python CLI command.
· Python 2.7.x
· Mercurial 2.3 or higher
· Python's Plumbum and Clint modules
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that caused cloning to fail if hgrc files weren't in place.
· Fixed a bug in the hg summary output parsing.
· Added unit tests for some of the code.
· Synchg will now run hg init --mq if it is required.
· Synchg will now always setup remote paths in hgrc files if they are missing.