A logging system for Python that replaces the standard Python logging module
The basic interface is similar to the standard library’s "logging" module.
- Logging levels:
- critical – for errors that lead to termination
- error – for errors that occur, but are handled
- warning – for exceptional circumstances that might not be errors
- notice – for non-error messages the user usually wants to see
- info – for messages usually the user doesn’t want to see
- debug – for debug messages
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!