This plugin for Wordpress 2.x is designed to make it easy for the end user to get a full dump of all posts in his/her blog to a simple, single webpage. This allows you to easily posts these as an archive on another site, copy and save them all into a Word document, print the blog entries to dead tree, or simply back them up in a very raw format.
- Download the plugin from here: posts_dump.zip.
- You may unzip it now or unzip it on your server, whichever is easiest. At any rate, it's only one file, posts_dump.php.
- Copy this file (by using FTP for most of you) into your "blogdirectory/wp-content/plugins" directory.
- Go to your administration panel in Wordpress and login (wp-admin) and click on Plugins.
- Find the Posts Dump plugin. Activate it.
- Once activated, navigate to Options, then click on Posts Dump. There will be a URL there for you to click on. That will open up a new window with all your blog entries inside of it.