wxPerl is a library to allow Perl programs to use wxWidgets.
wxWidgets is a basic C++ framework for creating application GUIs that work on multiple OS platforms.
It wraps the wxWidgets API and exposes it as callable Perl functions.
wxPerl will allow developers to create cross-platform apps that look like native applications, even if they all have the same code base.
Other ports of wxWidgets are available for:
- Added wxUIActionSimulator.
- wxFindReplaceDialog new return a hash type object.
- wxProgressDialog updates.
- IPC classes object deletion updates.
- wxString conversion UTF-8 only in Unicode builds.