This plugin utilizes Movable Type's extensible Open Id Login framework to give a preferential and customized login experience for Wordpress.com users on Movable Type blogs.
- Unzip the file you download on the server you wish to install this plugin.
- Copy the contents of the mt-static folder into Movable Type's mt-static folder. Be sure to preserve the directory structure.
- Copy the contents of the plugins folder into Movable Type's plugins folder. Be sure to preserve the directory structure.
- Once the plugin has been installed you can enable Wordpress authentication by navigating to the "Registration" section found under the Preferences > Blog Settings menu. Click the check box next to "Wordpress" and click "Save Settings."
- This plugin will work with dynamic and static publishing.