- FCKEditor - I replaced SPAW with the cross browser FCKEditor. If you have ASPELL installed on the server, FCKeditor will allow you to spell check your content areas.
- Priority - I've changed the way the priority works so that you can put submenu items into a specific order under the main level items.
- External Links - I added the ability to set an external link instead of HTML content
- Content Menu Block - I've edited the menu block so it would display submenu items based on where you are in the module. This gives you the appearance of sections and navigation that adapts based on your current position.
- Site Menu Block - This menu block incorporates both the module main menu, and the Content Menu into one site level Menu. There is an admin menu to order the modules and content.
- DHTML(CSS) Site Menu Block - This block is the same as the standard Site Menu block but adds dhtml submenus where applicable.
- Spring Cleaning - I’ve pulled out the extra menu blocks and have only the ones described above. I’ve also tried to remove any unnecessary files.
- Migrate - The admin interface now contains a migrate script that will copy all data from you exsisting XT Conteudo database into your Content.