Provides custom events and useful browser information for mobile web (application) development.
For iOS devices, the class provides a touch event handler which automatically replaces all click handlers with touch events.
This overcomes the ~300ms click delay.
Here are some key features of "MooTools Mobile":
· iPhone 4 with iOS 4.0.2
· iPad with iOS 3.2.2
· iPod Touch 2g with iOS 4.0.1
· HTC Magic with Android 2.2 (Cyanogenmod6) - Android Browser, Dolfin HD
· Motorola Droid / Milestone with Android 2.1 - Android Browser
· Nexus One with Android 2.2 (Cyanogenmod6) - Android Browser
· HTC Desire with Android 2.2 - Android Browser
· Samsung Galaxy S with Android 2.1 - Android Browser
· MooTools 1.3 or higher
· Dolphin HD slides to the right/left which can be disabled in the settings. Swipe does not work if this setting is enabled. Pinch does not work yet even though the browser has multitouch support. A fix will may be added in the future.
· Multitouch in the browser is currently not available on most Android phones.
· The custom pinch event will not work if the browser has pinch-to-zoom. It does work on more recent Android models.