It also includes a Administration Component, which is used to configure the editor functions, install new plugins and languages and manage user group profiles for individualised editing.
Here are some key features of "JCE Editor":
· Office-like functions and familiar buttons make formatting simple
· Upload, rename, delete, cut/copy/paste images and insert them into your articles using an intuitive and familiar interface
· Create Links to other Sections, Categories, Articles, Weblinks and Contacts¹ in your site using a unique and practical Link Browser
· Take control of your code with syntax highlighting in the Advanced Code editor and advanced style and element attribute editing
· Integrated Spellchecking using Google Spellchecker (or PSpell and ASpell)
· Joomla! 1.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Error saving flash / iframe elements
· Filesystem selection in parameters.
· Remove filesize check when validating uploaded file (causes errors on some systems)
· Menu links not returning sub-menus in Joomla 1.5
· Class stripping when pasting from Word etc.
· Invalid File Type error when uploading htm/html files.
· Remove version check for JCE MediaBox Popups causing blank page in link dialog in some instances.
· Update powerpoint mimetype validation.
· Use src attribute instead of nested <source> element if single source in <audio> or <video> tag.
· Issues with MediaBox parameteres when editing popup.
· Errors in Joomla 3 when using JParameter. Changed to JRegistry.
· Strict Standards errors caused by backwards compatbility issues.
· Codemirror, JQuery, JQuery UI
· Dialog button icons due to JQuery UI improvements.
· Footnote processing on Paste