Gallery2 Image Chooser allows you to choose an image from your Gallery2 photo albums by browsing thumbnails.
- A thumbnail with a link to either the individual photo, the parent album, or a URL of your choice.
- A thumbnail with no link.
- A WPG2ID or WPG2 tag to either the photo or the parent album. (If using WordPress with WPG2.)
- A Drupal Gallery2 Filter tag. (If using Drupal with the Gallery2 Module.)
- A text link to either the individual photo or to the parent album.
Gallery2 Image Chooser was originally designed for use as a TinyMCE plugin, but the code has been modified to allow use from any browser FORM text or textarea field in an embedded application.