The plugin is a little bit hard to setup, but after installation it will allow visitors to bring in more traffic after sharing a link to the article via their social profiles.
YouTube videos on how to setup the plugin can be found on the author's homepage.
In the Joomla backend, go to the "Extensions" -> "Install/Unistall" section.
Upload the package's ZIP archive file.
Here are some key features of "Facebook - Twitter - Google+1 plugin for Joomla":
· Display buttons after, before (or both) the article
· Show button counters
· Display the buttons at various sizes
· Add custom CSS styles
· Choose the buttons' languages
· Virtuemart support
· Facebook Opengraph support
· Load the buttons asyncronusly
· Autopublish articles to Twitter and Facebook
· Facebook and Twitter API and app credentials