- Supports an unlimited number of blocks and an unlimited number of locations per block
- Provides a custom block which can be administrated by a user
- Integrates with Location module and shows the weather nearby a node's location
- Displays different images for daytime and nighttime
- Download of current METAR data is scheduled in a smart way to reduce unnecessary network traffic and keep your site responsive
- Provides three different methods to download the METAR data (fopen, curl, and wget) and multiple download locations
- Displayed units of the weather data are completely configurable
- Layout of displayed block is configurable with the template engine
- Fully translatable, currently available in English, German, Dutch, Czech, Norwegian, Russian, Hungarian, Danish, Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Works well with MySQL or PostgreSQL databases
- Create a new directory "weather" in your modules directory.
- Copy the module into the newly created module/weather directory.
- Go to admin/build/modules and enable the weather module.
· Drupal 5.x/6.x