It has been designed with the end user in mind, focusing on usability in three key areas: store configuration, product and catalog creation, and order administration.
On the front end, all major systems are configurable and integrate with the standard Drupal systems (node, taxonomy, user, etc.). On the back end, the settings pages and order administration pages have been designed with ease of use in mind, and we are constantly working to lower the barrier to entry for new Ubercart users.
The Ubercart solution is certified by Paypal and listed in their solutions directory.
Here are some key features of "Ubercart":
· Configurable product catalog includes catalog pages and a block to display product categories.
· Flexible product creation system with product classes.
· Multiple product image support out of the box.
· Flexible product attributes system.
· Basic product stock level tracking and notification.
· Product features to add file downloads, role promotions, and more to products.
· Single page checkout.
· Automatic account generation (anonymous checkout).
· Customer and administrator checkout notifications.
· Simple order processing (with workflow-ng integration for automated order processing).
· Simple order creation and editing.
· Integrated payment system that acts as a bridge between acceptable payment methods (check, credit card, purchase order, etc.) and payment gateways (Cyber Source, Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.).
· Shipping quotes and fulfillment, including integration with UPS, FedEx, USPS.
· Sales, product, and customer reports.
· Activity logging.
· Drupal 5.x/6.x
· Drupal TAPIr module
· Drupal Token module
· Drupal uBrowser module
· Drupal Workflow-ng module
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Rules condition to "Check an order's product class".
· Added total price, total cost and total weight to ordered products in Views.
· Added payment-balance order property for use in Rules comparisons.
· Added translation of order status labels.
· Added 'view order invoices' permission.
· Added Rules event triggers and entity hooks for cart item inserts, updates and deletes.
· Added CSS class to order total preview line items.
· Added payment receipts relationship and fields to Views.