Items and lists can be attached to an user, to the the author and/or both.
Items can be given an optional deadline and priority, and items nearing their deadline or with a priority level of 'immediate' are shown a block.
Each user also gets a page with a list of all the items that have been assigned to them, and another page with all the items they have assigned to others.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually '/sites/all/modules/')
Enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules
Here are some key features of "To do list":
Pages/Items this module creates:
· 'To do list' block, that can be enabled at admin/build/block.
· Admin page at admin/settings/to_do.
· An entry into each user's my account -> edit page that allows them to configure the number of items they would like to show in their block.
· A listing of all items assigned to the user at to_do (same page).
· A listing of all items a user has created at to_do/created.
· Drupal 6.x
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changes to support the new to_do_block which is now separate from the base module. I noticed that I had not put the CSS along the other code changes.
· Fixed a label as per Drupal convention.
· Fixed the date that was affected by the user timezone.
· Permission system overhaul #839260: Permission system overhaul
· Including better assigned user auto-complete
· Including fix to default user to_do page since user may not be granted the 'all' permission
· Grants a new permission so people who have the 'access all to do content' permission can see ALL to do
· Action on Mark Finished button clicks
· Missing @file declarations added
· Fixed the to_do_node.css names (CSS compliant & compatible with current version)
· Added classes in the info template
· Added navigation to the info template
· Eliminated E_NOTICEs
· Added navigation links (next & previous)
· Avoid using $roles if empty (would generate errors otherwise)
· Added a test in case no user is assignable a To Do task.
· Moved global declaration at the top.
· Categories: 6.x, Bug fixes, New features