All style aspects can be stylized according to the user's need.
To embed into a post/page, simply insert [slideshow] into its content.
To hardcode into a WP theme, simply use <?php $Gallery -> slideshow(); ?>.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
· WordPress 2.9 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· List/grid switching for ordering of slides
· Permission/role settings for sections
· 'imagesoverlay' parameter to turn On/Off the Colorbox overlay per slideshow
· "Resize Images" setting TimThumb test case for debugging
· Order slides per gallery
· Order slides randomly
· Change WP_PLUGIN_DIR to plugins_url() for styles/scripts
· Change mysql_list_fields() to a compatible function
· Remove previous image to prevent overlapping
· Max width/height for Colorbox overlay for images
· Null ID value on insert of slide
· Validation errors
· Slide current/new window problem