Includes sites are del.icio, Digg, Reddit, ma.gnolia, Newsvine, Furl, Google, Yahoo, Technorati and IceRocket.
The site owner can decide:
- To show the links as text, image or both.
- What node types to display links for.
- If the links should be displays in teaser view or full page view or both.
- If the links should be added after the body text or in the links section or in a block.
- If aggregator2 nodes should use link to original article aggregated by aggregator2 module.
- decide what roles get to see/use the service links.
- Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.