SPARQL is a query language with a syntax that resembles SQL.
All SPARQL queries are made against the Drupal RDF API.
- Go to [Administer >> Reports >> Status report] to make sure you've successfully installed the ARC2 library.
- Copy all the module files into a subdirectory called modules/sparql/ under your Drupal installation directory.
- Go to [Administer >> Site building >> Modules] and enable the SPARQL API module.
- Go to [Administer >> Site configuration >> SPARQL settings] to review and change the configuration options to your liking.
· Drupal 7.x/6.x
· PHP 5.2.x or newer.
· RDF API Drupal module with the ARC2 library.