It can be used to customize a site without any programming.
Modules may use the rules module's API to provide new events, conditions, actions, rule sets as well as default rules, which can be customized by users. Users can share their customizations by using the built-in import/export feature.
- send customized mails to notify your users about important changes
- build flexible content publishing workflows
- create custom redirections, system messages, breadcrumbs
- a flexible scheduling system - schedule everything
- a modular input evaluation system - plug in modules like the token module and make use of it an every action
- The module has been developed with site performance in mind, so it makes use of diverse caching routines to speed up rule evaluation.
- To install, move this directory and all its subdirectories to your sites/all/modules directory.
- Enable it in Administer -> Site building -> Modules
· Drupal 6.x